Re: CRX and delSol in ST ?'s

To: <JTHOR11@aol.com>
Subject: Re: CRX and delSol in ST ?'s
From: "Eric Waterman" <ericwaterman@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 20:30:33 -0600
But then you have the CSP CRXs coming into ST.  The CRX could be in SP
because of a few mods and still be legal in ST.  Our region( TN ) has a
class called open street front/rear.  In this one, anything goes except no
race tires.  So CRXs, Del Sols, and Miatas can race in both.

Eric Waterman
'96 200SX SE-R
w/ goodies