CRX and delSol in ST ?'s

To: "'JTHOR11@aol.com'" <JTHOR11@aol.com>
Subject: CRX and delSol in ST ?'s
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:24:46 -0500
Jan wrote:
<snip>
>>That being said... what do current clubs do/say with/to the newbie who
shows
>>up with a CRX or delSol that is prepared similiar to the "usual" ST car?
<snip>

As much as I think the delSol would be fine in STU ( in other words, not a
class overdog ) the CRX and several other 2-seaters might be class killers.
Basically, in this case the delSol driver/owner is screwed because of the
broadness of the no 2 seaters rule.

I think many people have tried to come up with a formula that is more
equitable but I for one have not heard it. Dennis and the SEB have done a
fine job of coming up with a potentially very interesting class. The delSol
is just one car that falls through the cracks.

Alan "formerly in an uncompetitive ES delSol and now in an uncompetitive CSP
delSol but soon to be in a 'class-killing' GS Type R" Pozner