Re: L98 Short block question

To: <SlyFoxRc@aol.com>, <bthatch@juno.com>
Subject: Re: L98 Short block question
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 23:44:54 -0600
><< Yep! Ever heard of extrude honing intake and exhaust manifolds?
>  >>
>Sure have, it's just not legal for the intake manifold on a Street
>Prepared Motor!  Port Matching only, take a look at the rules.

Nonsense.  You may use any intake manifold you like, modified any way you
like.  Take a look at the rules.  Say 14.10.C where it says in part
"...intake manifolds are unrestricted."

Phil "This time, I know what I'm talking about" Ethier
Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro (SOLD), Saturn SL2, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/