Re: 2000 McKamey Schools

To: <Hottvr@aol.com>, <CALHOUN65@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2000 McKamey Schools
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 22:27:53 -0600
From: Hottvr@aol.com <Hottvr@aol.com>
To: CALHOUN65@aol.com <CALHOUN65@aol.com>; autox@autox.team.net
<autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Sunday, November 14, 1999 7:37 PM

>Will CM cars be allowed? I wanted to do the school before but was told you
>can't do it in a CM car? I have one with two seats now?
>
>Mike B. TLS#1 99CM March Sports 2000

Not speaking officially for Ms. Kinser, of course, but my understanding was
the problem with Formula Ford cars was not that they were CM, but that they
had one seat.  I imagine if your S2000 car has a seat with proper room, seat
belt and roll protection, the school will welcome it.  Since all Solo2-legal
cars have street-legal exhaust, the ability to communicate with the
instructor shouldn't be substantially worse than other open cars.

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro (SOLD), Saturn SL2, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/