RE: 2000 McKamey Schools

To: "'team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 2000 McKamey Schools
From: "Ayer, John K" <John.Ayer@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:07:43 -0800
WooHoo, I can't wait for the latest Report to be published :)

Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 18:56:00 EST
From: CALHOUN65@aol.com
Subject: 2000 McKamey Schools

On Saturday, October 13, Jean Kinser finalized the purchase of McKamey
Autocross Schools from Jim McKamey.  McKamey Autocross Schools will continue
to operate in 2000, offering the existing Phase I and II courses.

In addition, new advanced courses are under development for the upcoming
season.  These will operate under the name of Evolution Performance Driving
School.  Both schools will be under the direction of President-Jean Kinser.

For information on putting a school on in your area please contact Jean @
voicemail (847) 216-5805 , jkinser77@aol.com, or on the web
http://autocross.com/mckameyschool