FS: 98 GMC Sonoma Tow Vehicle

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 98 GMC Sonoma Tow Vehicle
From: gtpese@aestpe.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:43:52 -0500
--------------- cc:Mail Forwarded ---------------
From:     Brent_D_Breon@EOG.CNG.COM AT AESTPE
Date:     11/16/99 03:53 PM
To:       Goran T Pesevski AT AESAKR01

98 GMC Sonoma SLS Extended Cab with 3rd Door with 15K miles
Same as a Chevy S-10, but with a GMC nameplate
Black with Aluminum rims and Oversized Tires
4.3L V6 with Auto Tranny - Pulls my 1600# trailer with 2000# car real nice
A/C, Tilt, Cruise, 3.42 Final Drive, Locking Rearend
Bedliner, Bug Deflector, Custom Floor Mats, Fog Lights
Heavy Duty Tow Suspension (up to 5500#)
Class 3 Hitch wired for 7-prong plug
Brake Controller wired in
(I'd remove the tow stuff if you don't want it
but it is easier for me just to leave it)

I'm asking $14,500/obo for it.

Brent Breon
330-630-3335