Repeat post: SEDiv Solo2 Series Update

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Repeat post: SEDiv Solo2 Series Update
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 20:30:24 EST
Currently we have two verbal committments from SEDiv Regions to host a Y2k
SEDiv Solo2 Series Event.  We are having discussions with several other
regions regarding a 3rd event, but have no committment at this time.  If your
Region may be interested in hosting a SEDiv Solo2 Series Event please contact
me at your soonest convenience.  We want to have committments for at least
three SEDiv Solo2 Series Events in time for announcing our schedule during
the Area 3 meeting at Jeckyll Island, GA on January 22 & 23, 2000.  The two
committed regions are located in NE Florida and South Alabama (both good
concrete sites), so we'd like for the third event to located further north
than these two sites if possible to allow equal distribution for the SEDiv
membership.

I have recently accepted a new opportunity with my employer that has me
traveling extensively.  I may be slow to respond to your emails as my Web
access is limited for the next several weeks.  I can also be contacted by
telephone at home, (334) 273-9439, or by cell phone, (334) 324-1701.  I am
difficult to contact, but both systems have voice mail.  Please leave a
message, otherwise I won't know you called and can't respond.  Then there's
always snail mail: M. Sipe, 7235 Peppertree Lane, Montgomery, AL 36117.

Finally, I would like to update my records for SEDiv Solo2 Region
officers/chiefs/assistants/etc.  If you hold a position within your region
related to it's Solo2 program please reply back to me with your:

Name
Region
Position
Snail address
Email address
Phone number(s)

Please forward this message to any other SEDiv members you know of who may
not be accessing Team.net.  We are anticipating a great SEDiv Solo2 Series in
Y2k, hope to see you all at the Area 3 meeting at Jeckyll Island.

Many sincere thanks,

Mark Sipe
Y2k SEDiv Solo2 Steward