Re: Nissan 240Z

To: jonesmb@home.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nissan 240Z
From: PgrMstr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:25:29 EST
In a message dated 11/16/1999 3:58:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jonesmb@home.com writes:

<< Why would a Type R be out for availability reasons? >>

The local Sales Manager states that Acura is only bringing in 500 ?? Seems
odd considering they produced 500 in 97, 1000 in 98 .....but the ones he is
expecting already have multiple deposits .....

I haven't gone too far from home in looking for them but another issues is
the trade value of my present 97 GSR, no one wants to discuss numbers until
they have a VIN for the new vehicle and can start doing paperwork ..... if
they rape me on the trade, the deal's off ....

I'm not commited to buying a new car.....just have the two year itch and
starting to look and entertain thoughts on possible candidates .....

jeff

Let assume for a minute that they do indeed bring in less than 1000 units
..... would that disqualify them from comp due to the numbers? Or since they
,met the numbers in 98, the car is grandfathered somehow?