RX7 Wheels for Sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RX7 Wheels for Sale
From: Dan J Hill <dhillrcp@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:48:42 -0600
I have a set of 3rd gen RX-7 wheels for sale.  Very light, and NO CRACKS
AT ALL.  There is a little scuffing on the edge but nothing detracting.
I have had them on my Talon all year and am going to 16 x 10 for next
year.  The RX7 rims are 16x8 and 5 bolt pattern.  I bought the rim early
summer for 500.00.  I would like to sell them for the same or best offer.
 Shipping should cost about 35.00 and the buyer will pay this or if you
live in North or East Texas, I will bring them to you.

Thanks,
Dan
27 ESP
93 Eagle Talon AWD