RE: Stock Category brake lines

To: "'washburn'" <washburn@dwave.net>, Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: RE: Stock Category brake lines
From: Phil Osborne <posborne@minuteman-ups.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 14:07:18 -0600
I think there was some complaint about braided hoses absorbing more heat
than the rubber hoses, therefore possibly giving those with them more of an
advantage than those without.  Lots of folks had already invested in
braided lines, so those cars 91 and prior were grandfathered allowing
braided hoses, newer cars are not allowed to have them in stock...This is
my recollection of the events leading to this rule, but remember, I am old
and subject to memory loss from time to time....

Phil O.