Re: gooey tires

To: Justin Hughes <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Subject: Re: gooey tires
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 17:01:39 -0600
I'm pretty sure that John Berget just sells slicks.  But it never
hurts to call him and ask!  There used to be a place in Atlanta called
DeMoore Racing.  They advertised for awhile in SportsCar a couple of
years ago. If memory serves me right (and sometimes it doesn't!!) they
used to have used Toyo road racing tires.  I don't have their phone
number and don't even know if they're still in business.  But it might
be worth a call to directory assistance.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman