RE: Stock rear swaybar leagality question

To: "'Josh Hadler'" <jhadler@rmi.net>,
Subject: RE: Stock rear swaybar leagality question
From: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:55:35 -0700
        Just save your receipt with the part number. I think in the case of
a part being superseded the burden of proof falls on the person filling the
protest. You should not have to go to the trouble of getting a letter from
Toyota. This happens all the time, many parts for my Corvette are not
available and have been replaced with newer parts from GM. Also many times
manufactures will change suppliers and parts will change, nothing you can do
about that.

Jason Isley
jisley@cell1.com