Re: best way to clean windshield?

To: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: best way to clean windshield?
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 23:15:13 -0700
Matt Murray wrote:

> Becareful of that claim. It still counts as a comprehensive claim. Too
> many of anything and rates/coverage may change.
> Matt Murray (Allstate customer)

        My claim was nothing more than my experience. Yes, it would be unwise
to abuse that policy. But I probably will go thru another one or two
foglight lenses this winter, and likely will need a new windshield by
spring. I fully intend on having them replaced under the policy. And my
experience to date leaves me no reservations about claiming it. Sure, it
probably would raise a problem if I was getting a new windshield every
six months, but I'm not.

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/