RE: best way to clean windshield?

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: best way to clean windshield?
From: "Jeremy Schuster" <jeremys1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 01:27:07 -0600
While shopping for new insurance recently I inquired about this type of
thing.  In the past two years I have had four comprehensive claims (two
windshields, two stolen strereos), so I was concerned about having
artificially inflated rates.  Basically, if the claim is less than $1000
then it will not even be considered by the major insuarance carriers in
calculating your rate.  All of mine were <$1000, so I received no "points"
for them.  I did receive a list of all claims, tickets, etc that were
considered in calculating my rate, and the only thing on it was a
not-at-fault accident that was about $8000.  On a related note, 0 deductible
windshield replacement is provided by law in many states if you have comp.
coverage.

Jeremy L. Schuster