RE: Street Touring stuff

To: "'Ellingson, George A (MED)'" <George.Ellingson@amermsx.med.ge.com>,
Subject: RE: Street Touring stuff
From: Hiram Cuebas <HCUEBAS@techforce.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:20:25 -0500
I'm sure that Grassroots Motorsports Magazine will have an article on
the new GT-S soon. They brought out a shiny red GT-S 6-speed to our last
Auto-X in Palm Bay. They raced the car in ST bone stock and it won the
class that day (I raced in CSP that day). I had a conversation with the
driver about the car as I had read up on it and was considering it as a
daily driver. I was told that it had a few down falls. I won't get into
details but one of them was the ABS system and the other was shifting
while under hard cornering.

Thanks
Hiram
`88 RX-7 Turbo II- Daily driver
`87 RX-7 Turbo II
`84 RX-7 GS- Project CSP
`88 VW Jetta GLI 16V
`87 VW Jetta Sport Coupe 8V- ST Champ car
`98 & `99 CFR ST Champion