survey -- please help

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: survey -- please help
From: "Hung-Jen Hung" <hhung@inreach.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:01:22 -0800
Hi,

I am building a web site and I need to conduct a user survey,
so please help me fill out the survey and send it back to me ASAP.
Remember this is a multi-receivers mail, so only reply to me, please.
My web site prototype can be seen at:
http://home.inreach.com/hhung/WheelCorner.htm
Please be aware that URL is case sensitive. Since it's a prototype,
so not all the functions are working.  The only thing working is for
1993-1995 Mazda RX-7 and wheel brands from A-E. I won't tell
you how to find it, so please look for it by your own and fill out the
survey for me.  Thanks a lot in advance!!!

Here's the survey:

Part I: User background:

1. How long do you spend on web surfing each day?
__ Less than one hour   __ 1 - 2 hours    __ 2 - 3 hours
__ More than 3 hours

2. Your age:
__Under 18    __ 18-20    __ 20-25
__25-30          __ 30-40    __ 40+

3. Your gender:
__ Female      __ Male

4. How do you rate your computer skill?
__ Computer illiterate
__ Web surfing/Email is all I know
__ I know how to operate some software other than web surfing
__ I know most of the basic computer knowledge
__ I am a computer expert

5. Your internet connection speed:
__ 28.8K or less     __ 28.8k-33.6k     __ 33.6k-56K
__ ISDN /DSL/Cable modem/T1.etc.    __ Don't know

6. What web browser are you currently using:
__ Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.x or less
__ Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.x or higher
__ Netscape Communicator 3.x or less
__ Netscape Communicator 4.x or higher
__ Don't know
__ other, please specify ______________

7. How do you rate yourself as a car enthusiast?
__ Car is just a car and I don't care too much about it
__ Car is just a car, but I will get a set of aftermarket wheels to make it
look good
__  I like cars but I don't modify my car including aftermarket wheels
__  I don't modify my car but I will change to aftermarket wheels
__  I modify my cars but I will not change to aftermarket wheels
__  I modify my cars including aftermarket wheels

Part II: About my web site:

1. Do you encounter any problem surf my web site?
__ Yes
__ No
If yes, please specify the problem:

__  2. Page downloading speed:
very slow                      fast enough
       1     2     3     4     5

__  3. Is the web server reliable:
never                          always
       1     2     3     4     5

__  4. How do you rate the colors used on the web page:
very poor                     very good
      1       2     3    4      5

__  5. How do you rate the overall layout of the page:
very poor                        very good
      1       2      3     4       5

__  6. Time to spend on figuring out where to find the information you want:
very long                        very short
     1        2      3     4       5

__ 7. System response on selecting car models and wheel brands:
very slow                        fast enough
     1       2       3     4       5

__ 8.  Ease of understanding the menu buttons:
very hard                        very easy
      1       2       3     4      5

__ 9.  Ease of surfing the web site:
very hard                         very easy
      1       2      3      4       5

Part III: Aftermarket wheel related questions:

1. Did/Do you have aftermarket wheels or plan to purchase one set in the
future?
__  Yes
__  No

If  no, please skip to question 6

2. Do you concern how the aftermarket wheels look on your car before buying?
__ Yes
__ No

3. Will you do some research to find out how the aftermarket wheels look on
your car before buying?
__ Yes
__ No

4. If you are planing buying aftermarket wheels in the future, do you think
my web site will be useful?
Otherwise if you already have aftermarket wheels or had before, do you think
it would be helpful if you have had visited my web site:
__ Yes
__ No

If  Yes, please skip to question 6.
5. Will you spend time going through all the photos for your car in my web
site before buying aftermarket wheels?
__ Yes
__ No

6. Your comments: