Re: A friendly tip, now lighting annoyances

To: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Subject: Re: A friendly tip, now lighting annoyances
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 18:29:03 -0600
Pat Kelly wrote:

>     Agreed, a stupid idea for stupid drivers...the licensing procedure allows
> anyone to drive...and that is down a long road of discussion.--Pat K

*You* are not a stupid driver, but what about the other 45 million
drivers?  You simply cannot license basic common sense and care for
others.  You gotta deal with reality.  Lot's of folks really seem put
out by this DRL thing, but I'm exceptionally happy that I will now see
cars that otherwise would be invisible.

PLW