Re: A friendly tip, now lighting annoyances

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A friendly tip, now lighting annoyances
From: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 19:51:01 -0500
>understood is they are on all the time. Locally I believe the law is the
>headlights need to come on at sunset. These come on just a little earlier
than
>that. Guess it's designed for mindless drivers. But I get a kick out of the
car

Had automatic lights in my 84 Turbo T-bird,  they even stayed on about a
minute after the car was turned off, got real tired of well meaning people
saying I left my lights on.  The law in Georgia is have head lights on 1
hour before sunset and 1 hour after sunrise.  Says it in the drivers
handbook.  It's even a question on the test.  Still, we have stoopid
(misspelling intentional, there is a difference between stupid and stoopid,
kind of like the difference between naked and nekked) people that think
parking lights qualify.  Then we have these really stoopid people with these
GM cars with DRL's that work on HIGH beam driving around during this hour
before and after sunrise/sunset.

Ron - Dalton, Ga
84 300ZX Turbo
IZCC# 4779   TLS#30