Re: Boxster wheel sizes

To: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Boxster wheel sizes
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:47:51 -0800 (PST)
I know there is a 18x10 available for the 911 as part
of a chassis kit through the "Porsche Exclusive"
program (yep, factory installed AFAIK).  I wonder if
that is the source of the confusion.

FWIW Porsche's web shows the "Turbo Look" 18"
available for both the standard Boxster and S, so if
it were 10" A Stockers would have cause to celebrate.

Craig Blome