What would YOU buy?

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: What would YOU buy?
From: Josh Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:42:44 -0700
Ok gang,

        And now for something completely different... and getting off some of
these other off-season threads.

        I have a friend who is looking around for a convertible sports car that
will be driven primarily in good weather and weekends. Maybe some winter
driving, but not too much.

        His criteria are simple. $10k - $17k in price. Somewhat low
maintenance, he knows it won't be perfect. And fun to drive (duh).

Cars that are already being considered are:

        I thought I'd liven up the list and ask y'all... "What would YOU buy?"

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/