car clubs/digest/break in

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: car clubs/digest/break in
From: Marc Smith <marcs@gdi.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:21:14 -0500
hi all.

two questions and one quick vent.

My uncle is looking for a Buick Reatta Car Club, or even a digest for
the reatta?  any help Mailto:marcs@gdi.net

Now to vent.

Some MFin greasball saw fit to break into my autcrossing behemoth (94
Impala SS  honest I autocross it.  fairly well I might add.  just wait
until i get the Herb Adams sway bars  just wait)
Wile my wife and I were at Lamaze Class.  I got to practice breathing at
least.  :)

I was upset that they broke the window to get in, i was upset that they
gouged the outer window frame breaking the glass.  i'm upset that they
stole my and my wife's cell phone and the Pioneer stereo.  But what
really pisses me is the fact that in a half hearted/failed attempt to
steal the passenger airbag  my dash is screwed.  Then just being asses
they felt necessary to cut the leather seats and the door panels.  Not
to mention the trim on the center console. Oh lets not forget the blood
on the leather seats.  I hope they got a nasty infection.

GM dealership rough estimate 5000 bucks.  This car was also a show car
and took first place in an impala show in daytona on sunday.

It Looks like I'm gonna have some mod money.  woo hoo

Thanks for letting me vent.  if any audiophiles have any upgrade ideas
let me know.  Any security ideas welcome as well.

Mailto:marcs@gdi.net

Marc smith