FWD driver learning RWD???

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FWD driver learning RWD???
From: Chris and Deb Shenefield <cdkshen@sunlink.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 19:37:40 -0400
Hi all,
I have raced FWD cars since I started in Solo2 10 years ago, and I was
considering moving to RWD.  I would really appreciate any feedback from
anyone having made this transition already.  I can race a FWD car well,
but I wonder if I have any bad habits for racing a RWD car?
Specifically, I have been driving a 00 Celica in ES and am considering a
move to a 91 MR2 in CS.  Please help me understand what I would be
getting in to.

Thanks in advance for any insight you can muster,
Chris