Re: Fw: I-80 or I-70, least amount of constructi

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: I-80 or I-70, least amount of constructi
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 09:33:28 -0700
Having just gotten back from Peru, Indiana, last night, I can tell you
that construction was not a very big issue on I-70 from Columbus to
Indianapolis (some, but not bad), but I80 westbound had a 15 mile stretch
of stopped traffic from exit 3 to exit 4 in Pennsylvania last night.
Interestingly enough, I80 westbound was fine Friday morning when we went
out.

BTW, the Peru Evolution Labor Day warmup was terrific!  We put over 50
autox miles on the car.  Special thanks to Jean for putting this one, Pat
Salerno for useful suggestions, and ESPECIALLY Sam Strano.

mlc
'91 MR2 NA
------I take no responsibility for anything below this line------

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.