What's Spam?

To: "Loren Williams" <Loren@kscable.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: What's Spam?
From: "Glenn Duensing" <rebel128@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 17:40:04 -0700
Okay what's Spam?

Is it when Regions tell about upcoming events?

Is it when somebody ask about a product?

Or is it when somebody's signature has an ad?

Or is it when you advertise your business?

I would like to know because then I can feel better when I
would like to announce specials instead of sending
flyers to all of the Regions and hope that they put it
where people will read it.

Glenn Duensing, Owner
GMD Enterprises
Specializing in Traffic cones WORLD WIDE now 8^).