Re: Letter to SEB / ESP

To: "strano" <strano@stranoparts.com>, "Chris Dorsey" <racecar01@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Letter to SEB / ESP
From: "Glenn Duensing" <rebel128@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 23:25:46 -0700
SNIP

> Okay, why does EVERYONE MISS THE DAMN POINT THAT THE M3's *ARE COMPETITIVE
> IN THE 3 FASTEST SP CLASSES*?????????????????????????????????
>
> Hello?  anyone have a shred of common sense out there?

No Sam, only the one's that DON"T run ESP miss the point.

If the situation was in their class, they would be upset too.

We all can't have an "I" class. There are plenty of cars classed
that don't have a chance, but do they get a new class? No.
Just because a car can't win doesn't mean you have to move it.

Glenn