Re: Contour 6 cylinder classing

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Contour 6 cylinder classing
From: David K Yeung <dkyeung@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 13:49:49 -0600
there are ALOT of cars missing in the new listing....I suppose the SCAC
has decided there are too many cars listed that never show up to
nationals so there's no reason to carry it in their rulebook. more
importantly, what is also missing are the other catch-all classifications
for GS (6cyl sedans NOC) and HS (4cyl sedans NOC)

and now add this to that!!
from the 9/26/200 SEB minutes, proposed for 2001:
"Cars which are classed only by the designation NOC (Not Otherwise
Classified) or by catch-all instead of by specific model, in Appendix A
Stock Category, are not eligible for competition at the Solo II National
Championships, Solo II National Tour, or Divisional events until
specifically classed by the SEB."

the SEB may be VERY busy in August 2001, before nationals.

Dave Yeung
Houston Region