Re: Pylon for October 2000

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pylon for October 2000
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 12:43:27 PST
>In addition, there's an interesting letter to the editor from Dave
>Beck of Springfield, IL, the man who compiles the PAX index. What
>bothers Beck is that he was shortchanged the Friday night dinner by an SCCA
>National official who shall remain nameless at this point. In case you
>forgot, the $90 entry fee --an increase of $10
>over 1999--was supposed to include BOTH the Wednesday and Friday
>night dinners.

I did forget this, if I ever knew it.  Running Thurs./Fri., I knew I'd be in
town for the Wednesday awards, and put down an extra meal for $15 on my
entry form.  I subsequently wasn't able to get there Wed., and someone
(Tasha?) must have heard me comment on it during registration - I got a $15
check from SCCA a week or so ago.  Nice.

KeS