H Stock classing

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: H Stock classing
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 00:13:03 -0700
You know, sometimes I just have too many cars.  I'm currently debating
about what to do next season.  Should I start doing some serious work on the
D Prepared  Spitfire I dug out of the archives when I broke Killer's gearbox?
Should I stash the DP car back into limbo and "finish" the Killer Spit?  Or
should I buy my wife that Subaru she wants, so I can get possesion of the
'87 Civic Si  -  H Stock?  STS?  EP?

mjb.

[Actually, I'm mucking about with some configuration stuff on the server,
 this is only a test,  you can pretend you never saw this message.]