RE: Pylon for October 2000.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Pylon for October 2000.
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 14:07:30 EST
I can't wait to read it.  We at Grassroots Motorsports magazine were trying
to do something nice for the Solo community,  we were given the wrong name
due to a clerical error on SCCA's part.   I announced it.  I apologized
profusely to everyone involved.   What more do you want?

John Kelly writes:
> [...]

Per Schroeder
http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com