RE: Stock Classing

To: "Jamie Sculerati" <jamies@mrj.com>, "Team.Net"
Subject: RE: Stock Classing
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 18:23:24 -0800

Actually, Jamie - the way I'd prefer to see such a rule implemented would be
simply as a supplemental for National/Tour events.  That way you could retain
the classifications for the older cars at the regional level, and the National
drivers would migrate to the newer cars.  The biggest downside I see there is
that eventually you lose good classification examples in the older cars because
none of the fast people are driving them.

KeS