Re: Seven year Rule

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seven year Rule
From: Mark Darby <markds33@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 09:32:22 -0800 (PST)
Hi Team!
 This thread is cracking me up! In autocross our
helmets can be 10 to 15yrs old, yet, someone is
suggesting that our cars be only 7yrs old?
 Besides, If the current proposed classification
system goes through, the powers that be will have
effectivly implemented a "2yr rule" by
misclassification.(IE,anyone who owns a 99 NEON is now
out classed and worth less(or is it worthless?)
Mark "Rainman" Darby
<opens raincoat and exposes spandex and a picture of
two NEONS>...."PSSSSSST! Hey,Buddy!"...<Looks around
sweaty and nervous>...."I've got a couple of NEONS
that I'll sell you...cheap"

http://shopping.yahoo.com/