spam alert! RX-7 stuff for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: spam alert! RX-7 stuff for sale
From: CJ Bienert <rallyfan555@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 09:18:15 -0800 (PST)
Greetings all!
I'm returning to my germanic automotive roots and
selling out of the RX-7 buisiness.  So here's what
I've got:

'81 RX-7  It's a stock base model with a Racing Beat
front sway bar and new Rotary Performance clutch
installed.  The car is straight, runs very well and
only has 85k miles on it.  It would be a great
platform for the beginning autoxer or IT/Spec RX-7
racer.  Color is charcoal gray.  $1100 obo

'85 RX-7 GSL-SE parts car:  I'll sell either the car
or the desirable bits separately:

13b engine: Last reported to run very well. $450 obo

Gear Box:  $200 obo

Rear axle asm: (gives you LSD and disk brakes) $150
obo

14 inch Mazda alloy wheels:  (scratched up but
functional)
$120 obo

Anything else:  email me and we can deal.

Everything: $1500

Location: North Iowa
-CJ
email: rallyfan555@yahoo.com