Re: Tips on running an event

To: "Jon Byrne" <rael@intelos.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tips on running an event
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:12:32 -0800
Probably a little late it sounds like, but the best way to learn is to be
the assistant a few times to someone experienced.

Course design can range from laying out a to scale version on paper/computer
incorporating the stuff you want to see to (my most common method) jumping
into the truck with the cones or pulling the cone trailer and driving around
the lot while a couple people throw cones out the back, a couple more
following and setting up the cones and you then go back and fine tune it.
I've probably gotten more positive comments on the latter method courses.
:-))

Rick Brown
FP 240Z