Re: SS Corvette setup info requested....

To: <Skerocdriv@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SS Corvette setup info requested....
From: "Steven Eguina" <seguina@unionfundingusa.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 07:16:29 -0800
The one person I know could help you is Guy Ankeney.  He has helped class
National Champions Vette owners in SCCA and NCCC.  At last weeks NCCC event
in San Diego, 1st and 2nd place were being battled by two Vettes who were
seconds ahead of the rest of the field.  I know he has been busy getting
Scotty Whites Motorola Cup car sorted out, but try his Webb site.
www.ankenyracing.com

Have fun, Steve Eguina ESP

> From: Skerocdriv@aol.com
> To: autox@autox.team.net
> Subject: SS Corvette setup info requested....
> Date: Thursday, November 09, 2000 8:31 PM
>
> My father recently bought himself an 88 Corvette LT-1 that he is looking
> run in SS.
>
> Ive searched the archives (What archives?) on team.net and found nothing.
Id