Re: [RE: ...woo-hoo]

To: "Paul Cezanne" <oblique@alum.mit.edu>, "Team.Net"
Subject: Re: [RE: ...woo-hoo]
From: "Steven Eguina" <seguina@unionfundingusa.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 07:41:38 -0800
You're right,  It only takes two.  Eight days out of Bermuda, on the way to
the Azores, we sited a 53 ft Ketch.  (we were the underdog 43 ft.) The crew
looked at me, I nodded, up went the spinnaker and up went their spinnaker.
Three days later we finish 3 min. ahead at breakwater. ( Yes, it was a good
crew, we had just finished 2nd, with full cruising gear, in the TransAt
Daytona - Bermuda Race.

Any racing is fun! Besides we can just put the "Sounds of Le Mans" CD in
the electric car.  Steve Eguina ESP