Re: What Kansas Region gets out of Nationals (Was Nationals in

To: <Hottvr@aol.com>, <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>, <AutoX200@aol.com>
Subject: Re: What Kansas Region gets out of Nationals (Was Nationals in
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 21:24:53 -0500
The same thing that happened at Texas Motor Speedway before they paved the
parking lots.  The very first NASCAR race saw 200,000 people show up, and it
rained the entire weekend.  The towing companies made a fortune out there,
and some cars/trucks were stuck in there for a week before they were
extracted.  Not a pretty sight, especially seeing 200,000 dollar RVs stuck
up to the axles...

Phil O.
October at TM...