Re: Cordless drills and tire-changing

To: MDMURRAY@gwns.com
Subject: Re: Cordless drills and tire-changing
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 23:23:59 EST
<< It was Snap-On that Mark Sipe had posted about a while ago. Good Torque,
but

 a little pricy.  >>

Nope, mine is a Craftsman 14.4V with two batteries, a charger, and case.  At
the time 14.4V was the most powerful made.  Now I believe it's 18.8V, maybe
even higher.  I highly recommend buying the highest voltage model you can
afford.  They have power when you need it and last longer between charges for
light duty applications like removing and installing lug nuts/bolts.  I also
recommend having a second charged battery on hand; it saved me many times.