Cordless drills and tire-changing

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cordless drills and tire-changing
From: "Hinton, Robert A." <rhinton@iupui.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:09:41 -0500
Sometime in the past year there were discussions here about what cordless
drills were capable of aiding in the tire-changing chore at autocrosses.
Naturally, I didn't keep the messages, not being in the market at the time.

 Now, it's time to start dropping heavy hints about things for the rotund
red-dressed-one to leave in the garage next month, and I'm looking for a)
those messages(for the information in them and to see what the debate was)
b) the information in those messages c) any help I can get.

Thanks in advance...

Bob Hinton

rhinton@iupui.edu