Cordless drills and tire-changing

To: autox@autox.team.net, rhinton@iupui.edu
Subject: Cordless drills and tire-changing
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:52:00 -0500
Robert:

I'm trying to find the posts about the cordless, but can't find them saved
here at work. I'll look in the home system later.

It was Snap-On that Mark Sipe had posted about a while ago. Good Torque, but

a little pricy. Hitachi and Makita also have cordless that put out good
torque and priced at about $250. As I remember those units were in the 80 to

100 pound range. I'm not sure on the Snap-On.

And BTW, the guy in the red suit is "Nutritionally Advantaged", not that
insulting term you mentioned. :^)

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.

Sometime in the past year there were discussions here about what cordless
drills were capable of aiding in the tire-changing chore at autocrosses.
Naturally, I didn't keep the messages, not being in the market at the time.

 Now, it's time to start dropping heavy hints about things for the rotund
red-dressed-one to leave in the garage next month, and I'm looking for a)
those messages(for the information in them and to see what the debate was)
b) the information in those messages c) any help I can get.

Thanks in advance...

Bob Hinton

rhinton@iupui.edu