Chritmas Specials (Tires, Wheels, & Car)

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@s1.optonline.net;>
Subject: Chritmas Specials (Tires, Wheels, & Car)
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 13:45:04 -0500
I have a set of used Hoosier autocross compound tires. There are two
245/45/17 and two 275/40/17. Fifty dollars each on the tires (plus
shipping).

I have a set of Fikse Mach V wheels for sale.
You can see the style at the link below
http://www.fikse.com/machv.gif
They are 7.5x17" and 9x17" and clean.
I am asking $1800 (plus shipping) for them.

1995 Porsche 968 Coupe with the Sport Chassis Option (M030)
Six speed transmission, Black exterior, Black interior, Sunroof, Power
windows & locks, 3 liter four cylinder, 236 hp, 225 torque, ABS brakes,
New clutch done at 78,000 miles, new tires. 95k miles, all records
since 15,000 miles.
differential, AM/FM/CD, Sport Seats
Asking $24,990 (plus shipping)
1998 SCCA Solo II National Championship car
http://140.239.85.194/scripts/ads/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_butt
on=on&db_id=19&query=retrieval

(You may have to paste the URL together)

Please contact me direct at the following email
or at 203-454-4429 (please before 9 PM eastern)

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

For the ultimate Rally book and information,
go to http://www.goss.com/rally.htm
and type in "MU01" for a ten percent discount.