Re: Neon Question - ACR Years?

To: Michael King <mapco@att.net>, Scott Meyers <solo2@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: Neon Question - ACR Years?
From: Mark Darby <markds33@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 07:42:53 -0800 (PST)
Hi All!
Michael is correct on this,I just wanted to clairfy
for Mr.Meyers.
In 1994 Chrysler hand made 182 NEON ACR's. They were
all SOHC sedans.These cars were built in 1994 but
Chrysler held them back till 1995 using a brake recall
as their reason. Wouldnt you know it,I just by chance
own one of these cars(#148) and as luck would have
it...It's for sale! This immaculate,65k mi,rare car
needs a new home.
In 1995 Chrysler,still sitting on the original 182
sedans,released the DOHC coupe and these first sedans
at the same time.
>From 1995 to 1999 Chrysler offered both the SOHC sedan
and the DOHC coupe simultaneously.
Speaking of the DOHC coupe,as luck would have it, I
also have a 1998 version of this car for sale too.
This blue beauty has covered only 21k mi and has won
Pro Solos,National tours,and trophied at THE NATS.
You can see both of these cars on my website:
http://www.geocities.com/markds33
Sorry that I turned this into a for sale message!

http://shopping.yahoo.com/