Re: Neon Question - ACR Years?

To: Phillip Osborne <psosborn@gte.net>, "TEAM.NET"
Subject: Re: Neon Question - ACR Years?
From: Mark Darby <markds33@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:53:27 -0800 (PST)
****Hi ALL!
--- Phillip Osborne <psosborn@gte.net> wrote:

> The first run of ACR
> sedans were sold only to SCCA members,

****He's right, I had forgotten about that, I had to
show my SCCA License before I could but it!

>and according to my sources, there were only 162 of
them.

*****OOPS,He's only off by a little! The April '97
issue of Mopar Performance News confirms that 182 of
the '94 ACR sedans were built!

  It was April 94 before the first cars hit the
> street.

****Most of these cars were BUILT in April of 94 and
didnt hit the street for sale until Aug or Sept of '94

> The ACR Coupes that followed were twin cam
> cars, but were true 95 model units

****Phil is absolutely correct on this part!

Phil,
 I hope you dont percieve this as a
flame,irronically,I have been dealing with this exact
subject on NEONS.ORG and all of this info was sitting
on my desk....:)
Mark Darby
#3 DS

http://shopping.yahoo.com/