Re: Neon Question - ACR Years?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Neon Question - ACR Years?
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:40:03 -0500
I concurr.  In a private reply to Mark Darby, I advised that several of
those cars were delivered in late April and May.  I bought the unit the
dealer in Evansville, IN. loaned to Southern Indiana Region and used for
corner station pick up during the National Tour in Evansville in 1994.  I
still have mine, running strong with 70,000 miles.  Of course, Bob Monday
has well over 100000 miles on his...

Phil O.