Re: Car Class

To: Jan Schmidt <jschmidt@kumc.edu>
Subject: Re: Car Class
From: Joe Worsley <worsley@yadtel.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 11:53:53 -0500
Last years rule book specifically mentioned the Rotus along with the
Lotus.  I just didn't read enough (or know enough or have enough
patience) about the mod classes to find all the info I needed.  the best
I can tell is it fits in D or E mod depending on how much weight I run.

Anywhere the Rotus 7 fits I'm sure i'll have a ball compared to my
driving my C/S Triumph TR8.  It may need a little more energy boost from
the 220hp to really get serious but the main thing is to have fun.

Remember he who dies with the most toys wins the game.  I may not win
the game but I'll pick my toys to have the most fun. That's what 60 year
old kids are supposed to do.

Joe worsley
Advance, NC