RE: You gota see this :o)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: You gota see this :o)
From: "Jarrod Igou" <jigou@raquet.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 09:39:48 -0600
A friend of mine actually saw this thing being pulled down the road a couple
months ago here in Des Moines. He came in blabbing about it - another friend
and I looked at him like he was nuts....

Guess HE'S not the one that's nuts.

(Can't WAIT to see what Doug learns about this puppy.)

Autox content: Our first event for DMVR is March 18. Perfect opportunity to
try it after you buy it, before you take it home...

Jarrod