Course design at Meridian

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Course design at Meridian
From: Jason Saini <jason_saini@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 07:42:12 -0800 (PST)

Hehe... those BS Mr2 Spyders must have had the
optional turbo installed!  They were running less than
a second off Super-Stock in the dry at the fast five
shootout in the afternoon.  And BS killed FS's time in
the shootout (sorry Alex - I know you didn't get
enough dry time), so I humbly disagree that power was
all that mattered.

-Jason Saini . Chicago, IL
-'01 Spa S2K . A-Stock
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/