Spam Wars....coming soon to an email list near you

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spam Wars....coming soon to an email list near you
From: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 13:33:18 -0800
People new to this sport.

Autocrossing is about driving your car in a precise fashion, as fast as you
can, without hitting cones.

Really.... trust me on this.

New people, I *highly* recommend spending your limited time developing an
understanding of suspensions, driving lines, braking points, and car
choices....and *ignore* the rest of the stuff here...well....unless it is
written by Katie Kelly. The thing she wrote a couple days ago is far more
important than autocrossing, and should be mandatory reading for the people
involved in Spam Wars (tm). :-)

That is my opinion anyway. The San Diego Tour is in two weeks. I can't wait
to discuss that instead.

Regards,
Randy Chase