RE: Spam Wars....coming soon to an email list near you

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: RE: Spam Wars....coming soon to an email list near you
From: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 14:02:51 -0800
> On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Randy Chase wrote:
> > That is my opinion anyway. The San Diego Tour is in two weeks.
> I can't wait
> > to discuss that instead.
>
> Yeah, I heard the course there was gonna hit 70mph and be too dangerous.
>
> :-)

Argh...let's not go there!

Someone much more "together" than I, pointed out that if someone shows up at
Qualcomm in two weeks, their times are going to be all DNS, as the event is
in a little over *1* week. Ack!

Hope everyone has rain tires. :-) It's beautiful right now, about 74 degrees
and sunny...but we are being hit with a series of storms. We actually have
been pretty fortunate about the weekends so far.

Randy Chase