Re: Spam Wars....coming soon to an email list near you

To: "Randy Chase" <randyc2@home.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spam Wars....coming soon to an email list near you
From: scott@tengen.com
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 16:43:57 -0500
<spam>
Looks like it is time for yet another outlook rule - KILL ANYTHING WITH SPAM
in the subject...

Come on ladies and gentleman (no stones or tomatoes  please) lets stick to
the topic of autocross! ok solo <G>

I know what the real issue is here,,,, you all are stuck inside behind a
computer that fails and you want to run around cones bad...

OK for your therapy...

Go get 10 cones, put them throughout the house, front yard and side and run
like hell!

Remember we have the same scoring system - so NO CONES!!

Why is it so cold here in Ohio - go figure.
</spam>

Scott
94 "R" Miata #18