Evolution Posting

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Evolution Posting
From: Jason Saini <jason_saini@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 16:12:08 -0800 (PST)
"Man that evolution school is great... they have
really helped my driving.  I think I heard something
about an April 28-29 school in Philly.  You guys in
that area should check it out.  I think it could
really benefit some autocrossers there."

Why is what I posted above any different than what
Jean does?  Why are a VOCAL MINORITY OF BABIES so
offended by her posts?  Why don't you few idiots start
your own list where you can be bitter in private?
Where does all this bitterness come from anyway?  And
that's right, I called you idiots.  One of you so
boldly posted "flame me, I can take it."  Well
apparently you LIKE it, because you keep asking for
it.

And it's not like Jean's posts add any significant
traffic to the list, other than the mindless flame
wars that ensue while you immature imbeciles bitch and
whine about spam and etiquitte at the rules.  If you'd
just keep your rotten mouths shut and let her post, it
wouldn't be an issue.

I don't know why I even re-subscribed to this list...
It's a shame that what started as an outlet for the
autocross community to share information and
comeraderie has degraded to a bickering war about
spam.  I vote all that don't mind Jean's posts migrate
back over to the Evolution discussion list and leave
these immature morons to argue about which one is the
biggest baby.

I'm outta here - enjoy your playground, kids.

-Jason Saini . Chicago, IL
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/